Traumatic Brain Injury Program
The Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) program provides case management services for individuals who have sustained a brain injury and who prefer to remain in their home rather than accept admission to a nursing home. IAG provides the following services for program participants:
- assessing the home’s accessibility;
- overseeing assessment of need and
- acquiring needed rehabilitative services such as Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy;
- providing a liaison with companies that remove barriers/obstacles and increase accessibility;
- ensuring homemaker services are provided as delineated; and
- serving as a liaison to DHS/ORS for the purpose of setting up funding/assistance.